At Little Miss Bowtique, we pride ourselves for using fabrics of the highest quality. We use 100% wool felt, high quality glitters, felt & glitter backed fabrics and the softest faux suedes & leathers that have been sourced from all around the world. However, like any item, overtime our bows will begin to fray and shed.
- When your bows show signs of fraying and shedding, just grab a pair of sharp scissors and trim loose ends and should be good to go.
- Do NOT machine was your bows. Spot clean only!
- All bows should be stored away from the sun, and kept in a cool, dry environment to avoid discolouration.
- All our bows and headbands are made of small materials that a child can potentially choke on. Please supervise your child when they are wearing these products and remove them before they sleep/nap.
Washing Personalised Items
Mugs and Bottles:
- Handwash ONLY. Do not place in the dishwasher as the vinyls are not made to withstand the heated water for a long period of time.
- Use warm soapy water.
Clothing and Totes:
- Turn garment inside out before washing.Do not use bleach, fabric softener and wash on COLD only.
- We strongly advise you do not put them in the dryer, as this may weaken the vinyl bond and make them peel.
- Do not iron directly onto the design.